Care for your Intact Natural Baby by the Pediatrics Advisory Council (PAC)
This six panel brochure is a complete care guide for the intact baby and covers older children with a intact positive narrative. Includes textbook grade anatomy illustration showing the basic anatomical structures of the intact penis including the balano-preputial lamina.
Topics discussed include:
- Learning about your baby’s intact natural penis
- Basic anatomy
- The function of the foreskin
- Foreskin care and dermal regeneration
- Super Emollients produced by the intact penis
- Foreskin Hygiene
- Foreskin Retraction
- Hygiene for the adolescent child
- Teaching about foreskin retractibility
- Phimosis facts & fiction
- Dealing with redness or irritation
- Warning about foreskin retraction
These brochures come in packs of 50. Printed on heavy gloss paper. Intaction makes these available at our cost. Be sure to have some on hand at your next event.
PRICE INCLUDED FREE SHIPPING DOMESTIC USA MEDIA MAIL
Produced by the Pediatrics Advisory Council, distributed exclusively by Intaction.